San Antonio Carpet Cleaning Properly
Do’s and Dont’s of Carpet Cleaning
There are many methods San Antonio Carpet Cleaning Companies operate. Here at Beyer Carpet Cleaning we use the most effective methods in order to give you, the customer the most effective Carpet Cleaning in San Antonio result That exists. We Get your San Antonio carpet the cleanest they can get by anyone!
These are the absolute musts:
- A truck – mounted unit that can reach over 200 degrees of hot steam.
- Presray with enzymes, emulsifiers, citrus solvents, and deodorizer should be included with every “full service” or “best service” 100% guaranteed cleaning.
steam cleaning should be applied with a top of the line carpet wand or form of circular rotovac.
- Dry Passing techniques must be performed so that your carpet does not stay damp for an innapropriate amount of time.
- If the customer has “dye” stains (red) or “traumatic” wax, oil, etc. stains your carpet cleaner must be equipped to handle those situations as needed.
- The San Antonio Carpet Cleaning company of your choice must be fully equipped to handle pet urine properly and efficiently (keeping in mind there are many different types of pet issues).
NO NO NO NO NO’S NEVER ALLOW San Antonio Carpet Cleaning Companies to allow use of:
- NO portable machines (no proper power, suction, or heat to sanitize or remove proper or improper chemical, stains, or dirt).
- NO “shampooos” or “detergents” = soapy sticky. stiff carpet, that attracts more dust.
- NEVER Buy or rent a Do-it-Yourself machine. its a nightmare with the some same problems listed the list above.
- NEVER hire a San Antonio carpet cleaning Company with out a web site or legitimate internet reviews- THE HORROR STORIES WILL MAKE YOU TREMBLE.
- IF YOU ARE GETTING CHARGED NEAR $400 or more FOR JUST A “FULL SERVICE” San Antonio Carpet Cleaning….and nothing more you are getting “fooly” (not fully) SERVED.
- NEVER be charged additional for a BASIC deodorizer, its standard, IF you are paying for a “full, or best service cleaning” DO NOT get nickeled and dimed.
- “Dry carpet cleaning” is not recommended (only based on customer feedback).